Please fill out form for scheduling and pricing.
10-Hour OSHA Construction Safety & Health Program
PLEASE NOTE: THIS COURSE IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN DISTANCE LEARNING.
This 10 Hour OSHA Outreach training is designed to promote workplace safety and health and to make workers more knowledgeable about workplace hazards and their rights.
This Outreach program emphasizes workplace safety and health, the role of the construction worker in hazard recognition and avoidance, workers’ rights, employer responsibilities, and how to file a complaint.
- Recognize worker rights and employer responsibilities under OSHA
- Identify ways to select appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) and life-saving equipment
- Discuss risks associated with the unsafe use of scaffolding equipment
- Define methods of controlling the four main health hazards that construction workers may be exposed to
- Explain the criteria for at least three protective systems used when working in and around excavations
- Differentiate between the 5 classes of fires and discuss the means of extinguishing them